Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Six Random Things

I have been tagged by my fellow MICAn, fellow Chennuy, fellow Accenture-ian, fellow PaGaL, fellow short-film-about-future-of-humanity maker Deepak Gopalakrishnan to write six random things about myself on my blog. Apparently this is some long-running game, which just goes to prove that there are enough number of jobless people to keep blogdom going! Representing a section of this disadvantaged population, I shall do the same.

Anyway, here are the rules:

1. I shall write 6 random things, and 'tag' six people to continue this
2. They shall proceed to write six random things, and 'tag' six random people
3. They shall intimate me when done

Six Random Things about me

1. The latest food obsession is Honey dipped dates.

2. As a kid, I always wondered why doesn't the water from the oceans fall down into space, if the earth is round. (I still wonder, you expect me to believe all that Gravity mumbo jumbo!)

3. I don't like putting a bedsheet on my bed.

4. I secretly pray that god punishes people who say that reading is a hobby for them and all they have read is "Sidney Sheldon"

5. I absolutely love washing clothes if there is a washing machine around. I actually get a kick out of it.

6. Sushmita Sen is the sexiest, smartest , sanest ..... Indian woman ever

And the axe falls on


Aditi
Dream Catcher
Pragnya
Bhaskar
Amlan
Satyakam

P.S: This is my shortest post ever !

5 comments:

Restive Mind said...

Two things here --
I too HATE people who say they read books, but have read just Sidney Sheldon or Dan Brown!
I am also a very ardent fan of SS. She is the best Indian model ever. Beauty with brains.

SK said...

Am with you TOTALLY on #four!!

Utsav Mamoria said...

@ Robin Goodfellow

Ahh!! Nice to know that I am not the only one who thinks so!

Whats the reason behind choosing Robin Goodfellow ?

What's In A Name?! said...

oh, oh, oh! MICA! Darn. MICA has been a long standing dream for me - I was thinking of taking CAT this year just for applying to MICA!!

oh, nad nothing personally against Sindey Sheldon, he has at least written more than 3 books. I cringe when they say "Chetan Bhagat" is their favourite author - also, that too when he had only Five Point Someone to his credit! :P

Utsav Mamoria said...

@ What's in a name

(Eh ..What is your name btw, painful to address each comment to What's in a name)

I did precisely that last year. But a CA joining MICA would be interesting.

Chetan Bhagat is a complete disaster. I have nothing more to say :(